Please refer to below rules and regulations to participate in this contest.
Rules and regulations for the contestants:
- Applicants must be of Asian Indian origin.
- Applicants must reside within Michigan in order to compete in the contests.
- Applicant must complete the registration form, sign the agreement form & email it to firstname.lastname@example.org along with supporting documents.
- Documentation regarding the age, marriage and residency status of the applicant must be submitted in order to meet the eligibility requirements.
- Criteria for the Contest are given below:
- Indian attire
- Question and Answer round that evaluates their knowledge about Indian history, culture, heritage and about each other
- Winners for both the contests will be judged from the pool of participants by an anonymous panel of ILA judges based on the same criteria mentioned above.
- An ENTRY FEE in the amount of $25.00 must be paid with the submission of the contest application, which is non-refundable. Checks should be made payable to ILA.
- Please use attached forms to provide all the details.
Jan 14, 2018 is the deadline to receive the fully completed & signed Registration form along with the payment and all the requested documents.
For additional details or information Please Contact :
Rashmi Upadhyaya | 248 790 6258
For additional details or information, please send email to: email@example.com
Click here to Dowload the Mr. & Mrs ILA Michigan 2018 entry form