India Fest | Committee | Cultural | Exhibits | Mr. & Mrs. ILA Michigan | Youth | Forms
India League of America Michigan (ILA) invites interested Asian Indian origin married couples to participate in the first annual Mr. & Mrs. ILA Michigan 2018 contest. The winners will be selected during the INDIA Fest Celebrations which will be held on 04 Februrary, 2018.
Please refer to below rules and regulations to participate in this contest.
Rules and regulations for the contestants:
- Applicants must be of Asian Indian origin.
- Applicants must reside within Michigan in order to compete in the contests.
- Applicant must complete the registration form, sign the agreement form & email it to firstname.lastname@example.org along with supporting documents.
- Documentation regarding the age, marriage and residency status of the applicant must be submitted in order to meet the eligibility requirements.
- Criteria for the Contest are given below:
- Indian attire
- Question and Answer round that evaluates their knowledge about Indian history, culture, heritage and about each other
- Winners for both the contests will be judged from the pool of participants by an anonymous panel of ILA judges based on the same criteria mentioned above.
- An ENTRY FEE in the amount of $25.00 must be paid with the submission of the contest application, which is non-refundable. Checks should be made payable to ILA.
- Please use attached forms to provide all the details.
Jan 14, 2018 is the deadline to receive the fully completed & signed Registration form along with the payment and all the requested documents.
For additional details or information Please Contact :
Rashmi Upadhyaya | 248 790 6258
For additional details or information, please send email to: email@example.com
Click here to Dowload the Mr. & Mrs ILA Michigan 2018 entry form