India Fest – 2017 Cultural Entry Form
- First 45 entries would be accepted.
- Only children in the age group 5 & up are allowed to participate.
- Item must not exceed more than 4 minutes.
- No solo performance is allowed. A minimum group size for any performance is 6 participants.
- A Choreographer/School/ Organization cannot submit more than 2 entries. (Entries cannot be combined to get more time). Choreographer/School/ Organization found violating this rule would not be allowed to participate in future.
- Only one item per participant. There will be no exception to this rule (It is the choreographers’ responsibility to make sure participant is in one item ONLY. Cultural Committee reserves the right to cancel the item, if anyone is found breaking the rules.
- The subject matter of the performance (music and language) should not be offensive or controversial in nature.
- Dance moves and costumes should be decent, respectable and appropriate for the occasion.
- NO financial help/compensation will be provided to participant(s).
- All entries for performances have to be registered through the ILA Website (http://ilamichigan.org/indiafest-2016). No email entries would be accepted.
- On the day of the event, all choreographers must check in 1 hour prior to your allotted time at the cultural registration desk.
- Each participant must bring a signed copy of the waiver form on the day of the event.
- Entries submitted after __20th January, 2017___ will NOT be considered.
- In the interest of the event, the Cultural Committee reserves right to make any changes to the above rules.
Event Coordinators :
George Vannilam: 248-921-9941; firstname.lastname@example.org
Prasanna Deshmukh: 586-933-6207; email@example.com
Srinivas Kompella: 313-971-7685
Cultural & Mr. & Mrs. ILA 2017 Contest :
Rashmi Upadhyaya : 248-790-6258, firstname.lastname@example.org