WHY SPONSOR INDIA DAY?
- INDIA DAY offers unparalleled opportunity to showcase your product/service and support to Asian Indians in Michigan
- Asian Indians have a strong sense of loyalty to the corporations who support them.
- INDIA DAY is a day long fun filled family friendly event estimated to attract 30,000 – 35,000 people from Michigan and neighboring states.
- Asian Indian community is the largest among the Asians in Michigan
- Asian Indians have the highest rate of working in a High-Skill Occupation, generally characterized as executive, professional, technical, or upper management, and the highest median Socio-economic Index (SEI) score that measures occupational prestige among employed workers.
- The highly educated, tech savvy Asian Indians with their high net worth coupled with huge spending power are one of the strongest ethnic groups in Michigan.
- There is no other event in Michigan that attracts as many Asian Indian as INDIA DAY.
- ILA Michigan is a non profit 501 C(3) organization and depends on support from Sponsors like you to organize India Day with NO ADMISSION FEE
|Booths/ Display Space||Four (10’x10′)|| Three
|Ad in Souvenir||2 Full Pages Color (Inside front/Back Cover Page)||Full Page Color (inside front/back cover or at a prominent place)||Full Page Color||Full Page B/W|
|Banner Display at the Event (4’x6′)
||Up to 4 banners||Up to 3 Banners||Up to 2 Banners||1 Banner|
|Banquet Tickets||32 Tickets||24 tickets||12 Tickets||6 Tickets|
|Recognition during India Day & Banquet||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Logo on Publicity Posters||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
*Grand, Platinum & Gold Sponsor’s Name or Logo will be displayed on INDIA DAY promotional posters.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
George Vannilam +(248) 921-9941 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org