India League of America (ILA) invites active participation in the Miss ILA Michigan. The winners will be announced at the INDIA Day Celebrations which will be held on August 20, 2016 at the Suburban Collection Showplace, 46100 Grand River Avenue, Novi, MI.
Please refer to the rules and regulations for participation. For questions, please contact *********.
Rules and regulations for participation and consideration in the contests:
- Applicants must reside within Michigan in order to compete in the contests.
- Applicant must complete the registration form, sign the agreement form & email it to email@example.com along with supporting documents.
- Participant for Miss ILA Michigan must be between the ages of 17 – 24 years as of Aug. 20, 2017.
- Documentation regarding the age and residency status of the applicant must be submitted in order to meet the eligibility requirements.
- Criteria for the Contest are given below:
- Indian attire
- Question and Answer round that evaluates their knowledge about Indian culture and heritage
- Winners for both the contests will be judged from the pool of participants by an anonymous panel of ILA judges based on the same criteria mentioned above.
- An ENTRY FEE in the amount of $20.00 must be paid with the submission of the contest application, which is non-refundable. Checks should be made payable to ILA.
- Please Download form fill with all the details and submit.
- Deadline to receive the fully completed & signed Registration form along with the payment and all the requested documents is July 31, 2017 Midnight.